I got involved with The Voice Festival when I entered the University Competition with Voice Versa in 2012.
2. What is your role within the team?
I am undertaking the newly created position of Festival Administrator which means I get to dip into all aspects of the Voice Festival.
3. What has been you favourite Voice Festival moment so far?
Favourite moment is probably the first time I got involved into the a cappella scene in my second year at university. I was amazed at how great music can sound by using voices only!
4. Who is your favourite professional group?
Pentatonix and Boyz II Men
5. Have you got any secret talent/fact to share with everyone?
It’s not really a secret talent but I can speak Chinese and have lived in Shanghai for a year
6. Sum up the Voice Festival in 3 words
Inspiring diverse music
7. What do you do outside of the a cappella world?
I am currently a final year student at the University of Birmingham studying International Business with Chinese. I also tutor Maths and work at a letting agency..busy busy busy